Realising I am not alone anymore.

For all I had been through
The memories I shall escape
To a newer wonderland
Called obsessedtendency

03 August, 2009

#103 - Uhm

I really have nothing to say nor do nowadays. Probably I should get some hobby or something. Sorta bored, oh! I scored 29.5/40 for my recent July Maths Test. I need that 0.5 marks to achieve an A!!! But getting A2 is considered a lot of improvement since Sa1. I failed my Sa1 btw, thanks to umm... my plain laziness. Tomorrow will be a Chinese Test, yet I am typing here and watching anime. Anyway its just 3 topics, shouldn't be that difficult.

See!!! I am so bored that I am typing rubbish! Pfff, I am scoring B for my Chinese. No more D or C, Nivian Lee. I can do it!!! Muhahahahahahaha. I am feeling, so dumb.

I am feeling a lot better than before. Perhaps I couldn't sleep for more than 7 hours, who knows.