Realising I am not alone anymore.

For all I had been through
The memories I shall escape
To a newer wonderland
Called obsessedtendency

31 July, 2009

#102 - Tantrums suck.

Do you think yellow fingernails are nice? Werid, cause I do not really like it. It is like a symptom of the aftermath for smoking. One noisy human from my tuition actually painted her fingernails yellow. It looks really... Enough ranting.

WHY DO ELEARNING OMG. I SO MUCH PREFER SCHOOLDAYS!!!
Probably because I wanted to take another glimpse at that particular humans.

Every weekdays of my life (for now), is waking up at 6.30am in the morning and sleeping after 11.00pm. Therefore, I considered having afternoon naps may improve my eyesight condition. Lying on my comfy sofa, 3 hours flew. I was reluctant to get up but I have no choice, since I had tuition an hour after that. My results for this turned into a nasty temper. It is not my fault for throwing tantrums around...