Realising I am not alone anymore.

For all I had been through
The memories I shall escape
To a newer wonderland
Called obsessedtendency

05 August, 2009

#105 - Im bragging

I'm bragging, so it is particularly annoying.





























MY RECENT CHINESE TEST SCORED 35/50!!!!!! THIS IS PROBABLY THE HIGHEST (TEST) SCORE THAT I EVER ACHIEVED!!! Hardwork paid off :D Its A2, usually I would fail or C6. I achieved this result by my hard work, and I am glad it wasn't wasted. (I took 3 - 4 weeks to prepare of what I get this time.)

Anyway, just choosen the final dish for my F&N. And yes, another 2 weeks of hard work. I will be heading to copy down notes for my upcoming Ca2. It seemed like a routine for me now.

Edit!
I am going to Sentosa this Sunday! Heh, just the last weekend before Ca2. Perfect timing man...