Realising I am not alone anymore.

For all I had been through
The memories I shall escape
To a newer wonderland
Called obsessedtendency

20 July, 2009

#97 - One fine day,

It all started on me trying to get to know someone. Yea, what's the big deal of it? Probably I should explain a boring introduction of what happened. It still irritates me though, so typing it out makes me feel better.

N: (myself)
1: Friend
2: Friend
(lol)
3: That particular human

A month after my previous unsuccessful relationship, I got back on my feet and move on with my life. Reminiscing the past doesn't help, such incidents are committed and never be undone. Anyway, back to the main point. 1 and me went round the school to find some human (after my break-up).Then on the table with 3 people, I noticed 3 is nice and umm... that wasn't important. From then on I was more observant of him and told 1 my thoughts. Being caring, she offered to help me to request for his number. I objected to it initially as I am afraid he might turn down.

The following week, 1 and 2 came to 3's class and asked for his number. Strangely, I didn't know. I had just arrived school, then 1 pulled me outside the class to find 3. Apparently he went away then hehe, save my face. I had the long weekends to think over the decision I made, was it right or a total mistake. In fact, after getting the number, I don't intend to text him right away. I might had gone over the limits with troubling my friends and feeling strangely for a girl wanting a guy's number.

Since I seldom rely on anyone for their opinion, I would spend hours thinking of which is a better route to take. 'I just want to be friends anyway, never once more then that,' was the first sentence that came across my mind. I started texting him probably a few days later, then his personality/ behaviour was somewhat like mine - quiet, busy 1/2 the time. All of that came to an end, obviously he is busy with something. Whenever he appeared, I would take a glance then ignore. Perhaps he had forgotten me, like the other seniors I know.

After ranting so much, the main reason comes in.

(covered): 2, what's N relation with 3?
2: I don't know...

Like... Anyway I believe no one is able to experience my pain. Just because I want to know more people (or else I will become anti-social), I am getting myself into more trouble. That woman, (covered), is capable of doing anything. I am not worried about she finding me cause that would be so much fun, but I am afraid if 3 will be involved. Because of me, my friends and him may get innocently involved in this idiot situation. I believe sooner or later she would confront me and scold me for knowing 3. HAHA that is so stupid. Whatever, she was once I respected, now I'm disgusted.

JTKH...