Realising I am not alone anymore.

For all I had been through
The memories I shall escape
To a newer wonderland
Called obsessedtendency

11 August, 2009

#109 - F_ck illness.

F_CKING ILLNESS.





























1. F_ck sunburn.


2. Lacking of sleepness due to Cross-country.

3. F_ck unconsious.

4. Coughing every now and then.

5. F_cking un-studyable

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
= 38.7°C

I shouldn't have consumed all those remaining Famous Amos or M&m's or that f_cking chocolate tibits. That was on Saturday night, then the next day I had cough and a f_cking running nose. If I f_cking visit a doctor now, he may give me a 7 day MC. Counting from Wednesday (tomorrow), I can only return school next Wednesday. What a f_cking luck, when all the exams are over.

I intended to give my 5 closest friends this: Dolls


Another f_cking luck.

Hope that my temperature will drop after some time. If its just 2 days, it will be on Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday is English and Geography, difficult for the English but easyyyy on the Geography. If I don't take those exams soon, the class won't get back those papers on time. They will blame me for it, confirm.

Sadly, I don't study medicine, thus this illness need some time to cure. I'll try my best to study, regardless of my temperature. Pray hard for myself.

Tags:
Eunice; I understand about the lixuan sentence but why you and nat will be paiseh? Sorry ah, I am blurred of what happened recently. D:

Mr. S.J.Y.; See my type of human, I don't smoke one ahhhhhh. That's just a symptom, not meaning that I have it. gujkgsh!!!

(amendments)
Given a MC for today and tomorrow. Yea, lucky.